Revoke your card!

If you signed an authorization card already and didn’t know what you were doing but realized later that you have been misled by union reps you can still revoke your card. Write to the Office of the President at and express your concern about UAW and state that the union does not represent you (if you signed the card the union might use your name as a postdoc whom they represent).

%d bloggers like this: